User Tools

Site Tools

Other RC Processes FAQ (for C10 Users)
Return Materials

All damages need to follow the Return Materials process under the C10 login.

Combination of Short Ship & Wrong Part Received

You should file a short shipment claim inside and then in addition reference the part(s) you wish to keep in a manual billing. On the manual claim, you can reference the credit ticket or the Invoice #.

If you do not wish to keep the part, follow Return Materials process.

Manual Billings

You can fill out FORM abc123 available in C10. Manual Billing is best choice when you find your scenario does not fit exactly into Credit Request process.

other_rc_processes_faq.txt · Last modified: 2019/09/18 18:37 by monica